About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Friday, February 12, 2010

A visit to SMKBBSP..WHOOO~~


Today was awesome. Why? Cause I saw all my friends again!!

Early in the morning (Well, not THAT early) I woke up and my mom fetched me to SMKBBSP. I had to get my leaving school certificate and all my records there. So I chose to go during their recess time, because then I'm sure that Ms.Renuka is not in any class and the more chance I get to meet my friends. 1st person who saw me is Li Ann. She regconised me the moment I stepped into the canteen. Then after that was Wen Lee, then Sue Yee....and so on.

I was really happy to see all of them, Yi Pei a
nd Mindy, especially Mindy, cause I have not seen her since the day we took the PMR results. I miss their sunshine attitude which brightens up my gloomy day, and the strong support they gave me whenever I feel down. I remember the oral test for BM. Ying Fang, Mindy, Yi Pei and I was doing a conversation about "The girl next class is PREGNANT". I know, it's a really really random and "bent" topic. In the conversation, we used words that we never use when we talk, for example condoms and sex. Ying Fang accidentally said Bayi as Babi, which made everyone laugh out loud. Ying Fang also said that the baby which as aborted was pitiful because all babies are god's gift, then Yi Pei suddenly reach out her hands to the sky with her head looking up and shout "Oh TUHAN~". That was priceless. Only Yi Pei can do something like that, and it was obviously damn funny. I miss their sense of humor. I miss everything about them.

And of course, I saw the 3H boys. I saw Hiap Shang first, our 3H class monitor. Then Chee Keen and Yuen Sum. I wanted to talk to Chee Keen abo
ut something, but there were so many people around us. I saw Alex and Teck Leong, too. I was surprised that Boon was still so fat and cute and cuddly xD. His voice hasn't changed a bit, still in that high pitched voice, which is very weird for his super sized body. Cher Fong, Jun Qiang, Wuan Di and Xiang Hui saw me too, but we didn't talk as much as I did with Alex and the rest. But I am glad to see them.

Took 2 photos only, too bad..






No comments: