About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life is colorful

Look around you. What do you see?

We see colors. Everywhere. We're not living in a black and white world, like those black and white movies. Everything is colored, no matter what it is. Even the most disgusting thing has color.

We also see "meanings". I look at the Starbucks Ice Blended Mocha in front of me. What does it mean? It means that this particular ice blended mocha is made for me to enjoy. The chair I'm sitting on now is meant for us to sit on, to rest. The table in front of me is meant for us to put our things.

What else? We see joy. Especially near the festive seasons. Everywhere is decorated with red lanterns and most shops and restaurants are playing CNY songs. Everyone is getting ready to welcome the Chinese New Year. The little kids are forever happy and playing. No worries, no frustration. There's season greetings wherever we go, and the season cheer is always there.

And most of all, we see life. Birds flying around, stray dogs and cats lurking for food, humans chatting and walking, or just enjoying a meal. Babies, crying for no reason, and plants, going through photosynthesis to make oxygen for every living organisms. Everything is lively, and automatically, everything is happy.

We don't live in a colorless world. We don't live in a meaningless world. We don't live in a joyless world and we don't live in a lifeless world. Everything is what it is, which is full of happiness and life.

No comments: