About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Loud Festival 2011

Loud Festival 2011. This was held in Bukit Jalil Putra Indoor Stadium. 1 word - AWESOME.

Well the concert started off with a few singers which I don't know, then Soda Green or something :P then a girl, then Cindy something, then Jay Chou.

Although I never heard of most of the songs, I enjoyed myself there. I went with Weng Fai and his sister and her boyfriend. Syok sendiri there :D

The first song of Jay's was Ben Cao Gang Mu, a song which we used during last year's fan dance. We were like "OH MAI GAWD" and danced in our seats :D We so awesome. Took some photos but it looks crappy. Weng Fai's phone took better photos of the concert :P

Here are some :





Was shouting throughout the concert :D too hyped!

No comments: