About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Splash '11

Yes. The long-awaited event is finally here. BIG SPLASH!!

For those who don't know what Big Splash is, it's kind of a Cempaka Tradition where after they announce the first house cup, the losing house captain will be thrown into the pool by the other 3 house captains. Then after that all graduating seniors will make their final leap into the pool, thus ending the sports house events of the year.

And this year, HARIMAU WON AGAIN!!! 2 consecutive years!! Kinda lucky cause since I got into Cempaka, Harimau won on the 2 years I've been here. Nice.

When then announced the results, some of us form 5 Harimaus were sitting in a circle holding hands and praying :D

Big Splash was epic. I was kena thrown/pushed/tackled into the pool for dunno HOW MANY TIMES! I brought my underwater casing for my camera and so did Farah. Took A LOT of photos and we danced Ultraman :D The swimming coach joined us in the pool. It was really really really really really really fun. We played until break time and went up to shower and continued with the rest of the school day.

Dammit la I love that day. Thanks a lot Farah, Khay Wenn and Lai Kiat for the camera.
Thanks a lot Weng Fai for tackling me into the water. Thanks a lot Suwei for asking him to do that. Thanks a lot coach for taking our photos. Thanks a lot Ding and Vincent for hogging the girls' shower. Thanks a lot fellow Harimau members. Thanks a lot fellow SELARIMAU members. I love you guys, to the maximum.










No comments: