About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, July 12, 2010

WAKA WAKA

Tsamina mina, eh eh
Waka waka, eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa <3

Today was the finals for the 2010 World Cup. I'm not the kind of person who watches football, but I was watching the finals with my friends in SCHOOL today. Well, actually I slept through it and was waken by the scream of Spain fans when they made a goal almost 3 minutes towards the end of extra time. So, yeah =)

Wei Kei, Farah, Chee Cheng, Alice, Win Lock, Samuel and Lai Kiat slept over in school. I reached school around 9.10pm last night. Was soooo bored, we played truth or dare. Quite funny and embarrassing, though. And obviously there were gay moments. After that we were wasting our time doing nothing actually. Ate snacks but ran out of drinking water. We actually wanted to call for McDelivery, but unfortunately the nearest McDonalds doesn't cover the area. We were starving the whole night.

After the final match, we walked out to go eat in the mamak store. We walked out of the hall and someone started screaming then everyone ran back. We thought it was some kind of ghostly thingy there but actually it was a guard. It was damn hilarious if you look at the face of the BOYS. Win Lock, Lai Kiat and Sam were running so fast! We walked to the guard house and saw the road was really really dark, so the girls turned back and the boys were to scared to go without us. It was 5am then. 6am we tried walking out again. We dared, actually, but was stopped by the guard halfway down. We went back to ask for Mr. Keeton's permission, and he said he was gonna drive us there and drop us off there. AWESOME!! But then he said it was too dark and it was dangerous, so we had to wait till 7am.

Everyone went back to sleep. I just know that my eyes were barely able to open. Win Lock, that NOOB, stole my blanket away and made me freeze in my sleep. We couldn't wake up at 7am although Win Lock tried calling us. In the end we woke up at 8am with sleepy faces and brains and walked down to the canteen to get breakfast. School started at 9am in the hall for Interhouse Debate. Seladang and Harimau won and are going for the final debate tomorrow. I didn't get to watch Harimau's debate because I had to go for rehearsals.

Rehearsals for Commencements are here! Meaning, skipping classes again. YAY! I slept on the grand piano stool for quite sometime then Mr Wong came in and *a-hem*ed me. I jumped up and was wide awake since then. Disney medley sounds nice. First performance this friday. Can't wait!! I get to see what CILC looks like WHOOO!!

It was an awesome night. =D

No comments: