About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Performance

On 27th June 2010, PJPO had a performance in the MBPJ Civic Hall.

Collaborated with some Dato' and some In-house singers. Percussion were only playing for 5 songs, so we kind of suffered to stay awake throughout the whole concert.

It was the boring-est show we've did. Seriously. This is the only concert that I'm performing and I feel like sleeping. It was really really one heck of a bored time for me.

Oh well, the fun times were before the concert. I brought my camera and we candid-shot a lot of things. We had breakfast in Pappa Rich for 2 days, and it seems that everyone fell in love with Cendol. Speaking of cendol, Kyle owes me one =)

I brought my Mac on the concert day. Played COD 4 there, but not as fun as me playing with Xin Li. Last time it was noob vs noob. Now it's God vs Bot =/ Around 5pm we went to the Strawberry Cafe just opposite the civic hall to have Cendol again. But, much to our disappointment, Cendols were "out of stock". Ordered another dessert, and it was "out of stock" too. Got fed up and did not order anything.

Oh and I learned how to play the cello and the double bass. Chun Yeen, James and Tjia Hwei were my cello teachers and Geoffrey taught me double bass. Before I played the double bass, cello felt really hard. But after double bass, cello feels like violin. Wow, I wonder how Sarah play the double bass. *Admires*

550D..Really glad I brought it. Took some awesome photos BEFORE the concert. There were no photos during concert. It was out of battery. Most of the awesome photos weren't taken by me. But still, I like!

Had supper after concert and moving everything back to Tan Yew Lai. it was already 11.30pm then. After supper it was after 12.30am I guess. Really appreciate Lock See, Loch Yeen, Chun Yeen, Keng Onn, James and Kenneth to help move the instruments back. Of course not to mention Mr Lam and Mr Chan who helped also =) Imagine if only 2 of us (teacher Lily and I) move everything up. Oh My goodness..my hand would be cacat.

I did something which I felt really really really proud that day. Wanna know what? Ask me in skype or MSN =)

No comments: