About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Swimming Gala '11

Again, my first and last swimming gala in Cempaka.

I didn't attend last year because of Saxon's Chinese New Year Concert. So, this year, I had to attend the swimming gala to know what it's like.

I missed out the registration form for the school transport to CILC. I had to make mom and dad fetch me all the way to Sepang. Turns out that our car was a lot faster than the school bus even though we left later than them. I did cheer for Harimau, but I also did went to Seladang's corner to hang out with Su and Amandy and Moon and Vincy. LOL it was super fun there. Gabriel was there to pose and joke around with us. We kept perasan-ing about how hot we are. Ga Luoh was there, too. We also went around looking for people we met in CVIC and BATB to take photos with them. I managed to find Jazmyn, my Moo Luck and Justin. Missed them so much. Saw Emma and Beatrice and Amanda there, too. I bought new nerd glasses, which were made of glow sticks. Ga Luoh took my glasses and acted like a nerd, which he did very SUCCESSFULLY, but not as successful as Vincy. They were like "I-I-I didn't d-do my c-c-chemist-t-try ho-o-omework" xD

I bought a lot of useless stuffs actually. Wanted to find Vincy's "prey" but we failed. Poor Vincy. I took Moon's place in the school bus home after the event ended.

I had fun. Loads of fun =)

P.S. : Harimau got 2nd in Swimming Gala. Seladang was 1st and Beruang 3rd and finally Helang.

No comments: