About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

(H)

Teenage life. Once it's over, it can never turn back again.

Being a teen, is difficult. You have to go through puberty, hormone changes, mood swings, high school etc.

This is also the time to worry about your future. What am I going to do after I graduate? What am I going to study after form 5? What can I do to make sure I can earn a living? How can I make sure I make enough money for myself and my parents?

BUT..

This is also the time that we have learned to appreciate things. When we were kids, we never knew how to appreciate a friend or something we love. We go to parties and events without bringing a camera to snap the picture of a lifetime. We never write down what interesting things we did that we wouldn't want to forget about. We thought that we would NEVER forget that day, but when the time comes, you WILL forget.

This is why now almost wherever I go, I will bring my camera. I wish that when I'm working or retired in the future, I look at these photos and the memories are still clear in my mind. Photos mean a lot to one's memory. The photo will never change, but the people inside will. You can then see the difference in yourself and your friends after all these years. You can tell your own faults by looking back at photos years ago.

Camera. One of the best device mankind has ever created. Without it, I don't know how will I keep my memories fresh.




No comments: