About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OMG...Is that me?

A few days ago, i just discovered some videos. When I watched it, I couldn't believe that was me. Compared to me now, my voice in the video is so high-pitched. I sounded funny and I was so hyper..omg..




A-hem..No comments about how I dress, okay? Time passes real fast. I could still feel the waves and the beautiful white sand there. It was in 2004, but now I'm not sure that the beach is still this white after the tsunami. That year was considered the worse year in my six years of primary school. I still remember there was puppies there. Cute, innocent, little puppies. As I remembered, most of the adults were seasick on the way to this phi phi island.

No comments: